Saturday, September 21, 2019, Diary

Today is the 20th anniversary of Taiwan 921 earthquake. 20 years ago at 1 AM, more than 2000 people died and more than 50000 houses were crashed and broken. But it was not about the number only, it is actually the experience we had. And I was there.

In my published book “In the Penal Colony”, I wrote this: “The destroyed street is all dark, the night sky doesn't have any light and the strange beautiful starry night appears, people make sounds, dead body cannot be found. And have fire. In 30 minutes, many people die and don‘t have any value. so any mercy is noisy and laughable.”

Sometime I feel mercy is nothing, like bullshit, it doesn't help anyone, even just only a child. In other countries, more people are dead, but we do not have mercy, right, just because we don't witness it. When I know the fact, I learn one thing, Don't feel sad when you cannot give the same treatment to other people. Like we always do. No one is God. 


But we always hope God exists even he is not in our world.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

張紹中是誰?背景?學歷?自己介紹。(2022/09/22 update)

五個理由告訴你為什麼理科太太是個智障

近事(2023/02/26~2023/09/11)